Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) Course ONLY
[Kubernetes系列 201 ]
This is the Linux Foundation authorised Kubernetes Administration Official Linux Foundation™ Course (LFS458)
Linux Fundation , HKPC Academy and TCC (Authorised Partner ) to provide the instructor leaded training . To enroll this program from HKPC (the link below), you can apply up to HK$10,000* subsidy !
The Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) program was created by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), in collaboration with The Linux Foundation, to help develop the Kubernetes ecosystem.
About the program
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation offers a certification program that allows users to demonstrate their competence in a hands-on, command-line environment.
This course does not focus on one vendor’s tools. We use kubeadm to deploy the cluster and focus on tools that would work on anyone’s Kubernetes cluster.
- Installation of a multi-node Kubernetes cluster using kubeadm, and how to grow a cluster.
- Choosing and implementing cluster networking.
- Various methods of application lifecycle management, including scaling, updates and roll-backs.
- Configuring security both for the cluster as well as containers.
- Managing storage available to containers.
- Learn monitoring, logging and troubleshooting of containers and the cluster.
- Configure scheduling and affinity of container deployments.
- Use Helm and Charts to automate application deployment.
- Understand Federation for fault-tolerance and higher availability.
- Laboratory Exercises, Solutions and Resources
Basics of Kubernetes
- Define Kubernetes and Cluster Structure
- Adoption and Project Governance and CNCF
Installation and Configuration
- Getting Started With Kubernetes
- Minikube, kubeadm and more Installation Tools
- Kubernetes Architecture, Networking
- Other Cluster Systems
APIs and Access
- API Access, Annotations
- Working with A Simple Pod
- kubectl and API, Swagger and OpenAPI
- API Objects, The v1 Group,
- API Resources, RBAC APIs
Managing State With Deployments
- Deployment Overview
- Managing Deployment States,
- Deployments and Replica Sets
- DaemonSets, Labels
- Overview, Accessing Services, DNS
Volumes and Data
- Overview, Volumes, Persistent Volumes
- Rook, Passing Data To Pods, ConfigMaps
- Overview, Ingress Controller, Ingress Rules,
- Service Mesh and Labs
- Overview, Scheduler Settings, Policies
- Affinity Rules, Taints and Tolerations
Logging and Troubleshooting
- Overview, Troubleshooting Flow
- Basic Start Sequence,
- Monitoring, Plugins, Logging
- Troubleshooting Resources
Custom Resource Definition
- Overview, Custom Resource Definitions
- Aggregated APIs
- Overview, Helm
- Using Helm and Labs
- Overview, Accessing the API
- Authentication and Authorization
- Admission Controller, Pod Policies
- Network Policies
- Overview, Stacked Database
- External Database
*我們TCC CONSULTING 專長在OpenSource , 同是Red Hat 和 Linux Foundation 緊密的合作夥伴， 在不同領域的 Cloud Computing 項目中有十分豐富的實戰經驗，協助企業數碼化轉型(Digital Transformation)。 Master Class 是希望可以把現在最新和熱目的技術帶給大家.